Friday, September 23, 2016

The Cookie Momsters, Gluten-Free Bakery


All of our baked goods are Gluten-Free (GF), Casein-Free (CF) and TreeNut-Free (NF).
We also have Soy-Free (SF) items and will do special orders for Egg-Free (EF) items.

My youngest daughter recently moved to Jacksonville, Florida and of course the first thing I did was Google "Gluten-Free Jacksonville" for my next visit.  Imagine my delight when I discovered Cookie Momsters, a dedicated Gluten-Free Bakery, right in Jacksonville.  I couldn't wait to go check them out.  I was so excited that I totally neglected to check their open hours.  Imagine my dismay when I arrived at the Bakery nearly two whole hours after they had closed!!  I was heartbroken...standing there in the sweltering Florida heat with my nose literally pressed against the window...and one hand on the door handle.  And the door opened!! OMG!!  I wasted no time in putting my head inside to find someone still there.  "Are you still open??"  She must have heard the yearning in my voice because she smiled, put her purse and keys back onto the counter and told me that as long as she was there...they were open. 

I wasted no time going inside...explaining to her that I lived four hours away and I was sooooo grateful she would let me in.  Everything had been put away...but she wasted no time in pulling everything back out again!!  Now that's Customer Service!!  I pulled out my wallet and proceeded to shop to my hearts content :-) 

Cupcakes, Muffins, Cookies, Bread - Oh My!!  I got some brand new, never been tried before, seeded rolls...Yum!!  Those were incredible.  Beautiful, light, fluffy Hamburger Rolls...and I had mine with nothing but fresh butter.  Oh My!!  Frosted Cupcakes, light and airy with an extra dollop of frosting inside.  My favorite was the Lemon w/Lemon Frosting.  Wonderful moist Carrot Cake w/Frosting...just melt in your mouth deliciousness!!  Chocolate Chip cookies for the long drive home.  I can't wait to go back to visit my daughter again...with a side trip to Cookie Momsters along the way.  Sooooooo worth the four hour drive.  I just want to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to Cookie Momsters for their wonderful Gluten-Free Bakery and their great Customer Service.



The Cookie Momsters

5041 SanJose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL   32207
904-739-2080

Located just north of University Blvd in the
SanJose Square Shopping Center,
at the corner of SanJose Blvd and Flanders.


Carolanne Le Blanc
FaceBook:  http://www.facebook.com/glutenfree.inflorida
Meeting:  4th Saturday of every month except December
Imperial Palms, East Clubhouse, 101 Imperial Palm Drive, Largo, Florida 33771

1 comment:

  1. Cookie Momsters is the best! There is also a great local resource: GlutenFreeJacksonville.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers