Friday, November 25, 2016

FishLips Waterfront Bar & Grill * Gluten-Free

FishLips Waterfront Bar & Grill
610 Glen Cheek Drive
Port Canaveral, FL   32920
Phone: 321-784-4533
Fax: 321-784-4535
fishlipsbar @ aol.com


We were looking for any place that would be open late and everyone we talked to recommended FishLips as the favorite place. It was certainly the best choice!! They have two floors...and at 10:pm it was very noisy upstairs with the band. So my group chose the much quieter first floor near the windows. Service was quick and cheerful. As someone who lives with Celiac disease I've gotten in the habit of automatically asking for a Gluten-Free Menu. Imagine my surprise when the waitress immediately said 'of course'! She handed me a GF menu complete with appetizers, entrees and even dessert!! I ordered the Chicken Isabella - Grilled Sun-Dried Tomato glazed Chicken topped with fresh Mozzarella Cheese; served with Orzo Salad, Asparagus and drizzled with a Balsamic Reduction - and it was incredible. There were eight of us for dinner and everyone was very happy with their meal. I even ordered dessert to go back to the hotel...just because I could!  Peanut Butter Explosion, a White Chocolate Mousse, Peanut Butter Cups and Chocolate Chunks drizzled with Carmel. It was so good I wished I could go back again for another one.  This is one place on my 'must go back' list next time we travel to Port Canaveral for another cruise.  (Carnival Cruising, Sensation)


Carolanne Le Blanc
FaceBook:  http://www.facebook.com/glutenfree.inflorida
Meeting:  4th Saturday of every month except December
Imperial Palms, East Clubhouse, 101 Imperial Palm Drive, Largo, Florida 33771

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers